“And then the music that starts at the window you´ll recognised as being the music that we first hear when we enter Longbourn at the very, very beginning of the film. And the reason why I used the same piece of music is because it would remind her of home. That finding the person you´re supposed to be with is like coming home. And that, even though this house is so completely different from her house, it´s the same spirit, the same music moves there”.
(Joe Wright, Director)
I’m a nerd, but not in the useful “you’ll all be working for me one day when I invent jet packs” way. I’m a nerd in the “I have very strong opinions about history and literature and will yell them at you if you give me even the slightest opportunity” way. And that one does not pay well.
- Me: Afraid to answer phones.
- Me: Afraid to answer the door.
- Me: Afraid to order food.
- Me: Afraid to be in a room full of people I don't know.
- Me: Afraid to talk to people on Tumblr.
- Me: Afraid to talk to people in real life.